The significance of cultural differences between home and host country is often underestimated – whether it is in verbal or non-verbal communication or in management style within a company. This can, unintentionally, lead to misunderstandings and can hinder integration in the new private and professional environments. Cross-cultural coaching allows you to concentrate on individual and solution-oriented specific concerns and can therefore be crucial to the success of your stay in the host country.
This offer is directed at skilled personnel and senior management staff, accompanying partners and families and covers the following topics:
- Raising of awareness of culture specific behaviour and experience
- Transfer of information about living and working in France
- Clarification of differing styles of working, thinking and acting in professional and private environments
- Developing appropriate and constructive behaviour and conduct in the host country
The coaching can take place at your home, in your workplace or at my office in Garches. Following formats are available:
- Half-day or full-day introduction to the topic “Living and Working in France”.
- Cross-cultural coaching tailored to individual needs over a flexible and individually defined time period – here the aim is to get to know the cultural characteristics of France and to avoid misunderstandings in advance or to overcome existing conflicts.
The programme will be discussed with you and adjusted to suit your specific needs.
Request an offer – the initial consultancy is free and without any obligation for you.
Click here for the CONTACT FORM.